mobile filter with compressed air cartridge self-cleaning system
Giant 2 Mobile Cartridge Filter is designed to exhaust and filter dry air borne pollutants especially at welding, grinding, polishing, cutting of metals and plastics. Giant 2 features 3 stage filtration with metal mesh prefilter (spark-trap), main cartridge filter and outlet activated carbon filter. Standard manual (timer in option) regeneration system is can be used to clean main cartridge during filter operation. Giant 2 is advised for most demanding applications where the constant exhaust and filter operation is required. We recommend Oskar 160 or Oskar 200 of 2 or 3 m reach standing models as at source capture devices for Giant filters. Optional configurations feature LED lights built-in Oskar arm hood as well as photosensor triggered automatic operation.
Extreme filtration technology inside.
- continuous operation at heaviest and most demanding applications
- high concentrations of fume, smoke or dust (excluding corrosive, chemically aggressive and flammable gaseous mixtures)
- airflow 2000 m3/h
- aluminium impeller 2,2 kW fan unit
- three stage filtration
- standard manual compressed air cartridge cleaning system
- 20 litre compressed air tank
- steel, welded and powder coated construction
- easy access dust drawers
- interchangable inlet panels
- two Oskar (160 series) fume extraction arms or a single (200 series) arm