The best way to control airborne contaminants at work place is to remove them right at source of their creation – away from human breathing zone. Oskar self-supporting fume extraction arms are the most economical and effective ways of local air pollution control. We are proud to provide one the most advanced Oskar tube arm, Oskar stainless steel tube arm, Tele 160 along with cost effective Econ 160 arm. Our arms are available in 75, 100, 125, 160 and 200 mm diameters for wide range of airflow requirements. Standard models cover range up to 4 m and with Oskar Extension Booms up to 10 m.
Fume Extraction Arms details:Fume extraction arms catalogue cards
Stainless steel fume extraction arms catalogue cards
- Oskar Fume Extraction ArmsOskar self-supporting fume extraction arms are the most versatile, durable and economical method of at-source air pollution capture.
- Flexible hose arm Econ 160Econ 160 flexible hose extraction arm is designed for local air pollution control at less demanding applications
- Telescopic fume arm Tele 160Tele 160 telescopic fume extraction arm has been designed for work in small, confined spaces especially with low ceilings.
- Oskar Fume Extraction Stainless Steel ArmsOskar stainless fume extraction arms are the most advanced, versatile, and durable method of capturing air pollution at its source.
- Extension Booms 160The extension boom helps reaching areas distant from a wall or mounting point.
- Extension Booms 200The extension boom helps reaching areas distant from a wall or mounting point.